THE THUNDER DOME

Yeah I don't think polls are much more than a bit of a quick ego rub for the people who get named. Too often those lists are filled with the names of whoever released an album in the past year, or people who have done something memorable. I do take a little bit more from "top album charts" when they are voted for by the general public. They sometimes give hints to albums I might have missed or new bands I might not have heard about but voting for actual people is as much a popularity contest as it is anything else. Although in saying that I do wonder how Rick Allen won that popularity contest, sure people can't still be that sympathetic to his one arm playing.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
This was posted on Bravewords. I thought it was going to be a video but it's just a YT sound file.
Even so, here's a Nick play though...which we may actually have heard before.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I think you're right.

Blabbermouth has been overrun by wolves! A gang of them! and a Hoffman!
I don't mind all the Wolfgang articles. But what's with the guy from Accept? I've never seen him get attention like this. It's like they're trying to invent a story on us. Use him all the time and eventually something will happen!

Reactions: Neptune
I think you're right.

Blabbermouth has been overrun by wolves! A gang of them! and a Hoffman!
I don't mind all the Wolfgang articles. But what's with the guy from Accept? I've never seen him get attention like this. It's like they're trying to invent a story on us. Use him all the time and eventually something will happen!

Wolfgang is getting a lot of press at the moment. I do wonder how much is too much sometimes.
The Accept stuff I believe is on the back of a new album, I haven't heard it or heard reviews of it but I guess being one of the few bands popular enough to maintain press coverage has it's advantages at this time of year.

Well this is embarrassing. I'm now reading some of the comments and I'm in sync with some of them. It's a dark dark day. Seriously what are the odds of us thinking the same thing on the same article?

You need to seek help immediately, agreeing with more than one Blabber commentor at a time is seriously bad for your health!
Next you'll be commenting about how you can't wait for the new movie based on Tommy and Pam's sex tape.

Wolfgang is getting a lot of press at the moment. I do wonder how much is too much sometimes.
The Accept stuff I believe is on the back of a new album, I haven't heard it or heard reviews of it but I guess being one of the few bands popular enough to maintain press coverage has it's advantages at this time of year.
That's just it. Accept has had other albums come out but I don't ever remember him being in the press like this. I feel like they're hoping he says something stupid about Udo.

Reactions: Slammed
You need to seek help immediately, agreeing with more than one Blabber commentor at a time is seriously bad for your health!
Next you'll be commenting about how you can't wait for the new movie based on Tommy and Pam's sex tape.
I know!! This is no good!
Is that a movie or a show? I know it's Hulu. I would never even consider watching it. But I read Seth Rogan will be in it. And that gives me hope for hilarity.

That's just it. Accept has had other albums come out but I don't ever remember him being in the press like this. I feel like they're hoping he says something stupid about Udo.

Yeah I suppose it's possible. If they badger people enough they are bound to say something silly eventually just to shut the interviewer up.
Although with some people saying stupid shit just seems to come natural. Look at that fuckwit from Shinedown. I don't really care if someone agrees or disagrees with Fauci, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But how fucken sad is your life when you attack the guy for something he said on Sesame Street to a bunch of puppets trying to explain to kids that Christmas doesn't have to suck this year.

Reactions: redfly
I know!! This is no good!
Is that a movie or a show? I know it's Hulu. I would never even consider watching it. But I read Seth Rogan will be in it. And that gives me hope for hilarity.

TBH I don't know if it's a movie or show. I couldn't bring myself to read the article that closely. I just can't believe anyone actually wants to watch the story about how their sex tape made it to the internet. I suppose it will give Tommy something else to brag about for a month or so.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I suppose it's possible. If they badger people enough they are bound to say something silly eventually just to shut the interviewer up.
Although with some people saying stupid shit just seems to come natural. Look at that fuckwit from Shinedown. I don't really care if someone agrees or disagrees with Fauci, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But how fucken sad is your life when you attack the guy for something he said on Sesame Street to a bunch of puppets trying to explain to kids that Christmas doesn't have to suck this year.
I had to laugh at that. So sad. I mean that's where you're going to make your stand? At someone who was making kids happy and giving them peace of mind?

TBH I don't know if it's a movie or show. I couldn't bring myself to read the article that closely. I just can't believe anyone actually wants to watch the story about how their sex tape made it to the internet. I suppose it will give Tommy something else to brag about for a month or so.
Oh I know! Imagine the room during that pitch.