THE THUNDER DOME

It's been a couple of years now, makes me wonder what the family are doing. His kids aren't old enough to run any sort of business, his manager I still think has too much of a vested interest in Dave than anything else. I think his sister is handling his affairs along with his parents but I'm not sure.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
In response to his manager Dave says, "gimme a hug!"

122158332_1962619447252345_3881008157076071784_o.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
It's been a couple of years now, makes me wonder what the family are doing. His kids aren't old enough to run any sort of business, his manager I still think has too much of a vested interest in Dave than anything else. I think his sister is handling his affairs along with his parents but I'm not sure.
Well I hope at some point there is someone who can step up and organize things and get them going.

Reactions: Neptune
Testament has been posting to FB a few "this magazine voted us top album for 2020", "this magazine put us in the top 10" etc etc. which is to be expected this time of year. But for some magazine to post a list like that is really ridiculous. I hope they do a best guitarist in the world poll the top spots will probably be held by Jon Bon Jovi and the old dude from the fucking Wiggles!

Reactions: redfly
It's one thing when those polls actually meant something and helped a metal band. But I think it's pretty pointless now. But they should be up there if there's going to be one lol.

Reactions: Slammed