THE THUNDER DOME

Gene Hoglan's artwork thing was released yesterday. Not sure what I expected with the limited talk about it but I still wanted more than has come out. As far as I can see one can't even get a price on the artwork without registering.

Reactions: redfly
Gene Hoglan's artwork thing was released yesterday. Not sure what I expected with the limited talk about it but I still wanted more than has come out. As far as I can see one can't even get a price on the artwork without registering.
That reminds me, I registered for the Testament book but never found out a price or a release date lol

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I haven't seen a price for that but when it comes to Gene's stuff I'm going with the saying "If you have to ask, you can't afford it!"

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
It's seeing footage like that which makes me realise my parents were right in not buying me a drum kit when I was a kid. I doubt I had the fitness when I was a teenager to beat the shit out of a kit like drummers do, there is no way I could do it now.

Watching this again and I think I've talked my daughter out of being a drummer.
Gotta love the bit in the middle where Dave checks his watch to see if he's won the bet that Dukes and Tom threw down for him.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
She's not silly she can see the drummer works his arse off, sits at the back where no one sees them and gets fuck all recognition.