The timing is right for .... Power Quest!!

For those interested...

UK melodic power metallers POWER QUEST have inked a deal with Napalm Records. The band will enter Remaster Studio in Vicenza, Italy on October 25 to begin recording its fourth album, tentatively titled "Master of Illusion", for a spring 2008 release. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Hearts and Voices", "The Vigil", "The Right Place and the Wrong Time", "Count My Sins" and "The Tragedy Suite".

POWER QUEST recently had their first two albums re-released as double-disc sets with bonus DVD material. The band's debut, "Wings of Forever", was released in 2002 and features "Far Away", a real favorite download track among the fans. For the first time ever the album includes two of the group's original demo tracks — never before released, making this reissue a real collector's item. "NeverWorld" hit the streets in 2003 in Japan and 2004 in Europe. The catchy title track is the storming encore of most live appearances whilst the DVD gives you a chance to catch POWER QUEST at one of their earliest live appearances in 2004. These twin re-releases have been repackaged with extended sleeve notes and new artwork. They are available through Majestic Rock and their European distribution channels or the POWER QUEST online store.

I'm pleased to announce the first guest appearances on the new PQ album. They come from Bill Hudson (Cellador) and Richard West (Threshold), who both contribute a solo apiece.

Meanwhile, new album "Master of Illusion" has entered the mixing stage at Remaster Studio in Vicenza

Even Bob's black soul smiles when he hears Power Quest!

How DragonForce is blowing up America and these guys stay under the radar is simply beyond me.

Nothing against DF at all, but come on!