Power Quest news

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
POWER QUEST To Begin Recording Master Of Illusion In Spring, 2007
Posted on Thursday, October 05, 2006 at 13:50:37

POWER QUEST keyboardist Steve Williams has contacted BW&BK with news that the band have titled their forthcoming new album Master Of Illusion and will begin recording the effort in spring, 2007.

Says Steve, "Song writing is now complete and the band are hard at work honing the material into what should be the best Power Quest album to date."

As previously reported, plans are underway for deluxe two disc reissues of the first two Power Quest albums, Wings Of Forever (2002) and Neverworld (2003), via Majestic Rock Records.

The band is currently collating material for the releases, which will include a second DVD disc that will feature footage relevant to each of the albums.

The albums will be remastered and hopefully should see the light of day in November.

BalanceofPower said:
We are very happy of your support bro. Make sure I buy you some drinks next time I see you.

No problem mate!!!!
Actually, I think the folks over at www.metal-rules.com are sick and tired of seeing NOVEMBERS DOOM appear in my threads....

You guys can pay me back by playing a local gig before the Euro tour

Diabolik said:
you can pay me back for introducing you to Power Quest by dropping dead!!!!

Damn dude...
Bob - I know you are a n00B to Ultimate Metal, but part of the reason I post here these days is because this ISN'T Metal Rules.
Leave the childish remarks for that forum please.

Though I do have to give you props for introducing me to Power Quest.

PS - Nice avatar softy....

Jasonic said:
POWER QUEST To Begin Recording Master Of Illusion In Spring, 2007
Posted on Thursday, October 05, 2006 at 13:50:37

POWER QUEST keyboardist Steve Williams has contacted BW&BK with news that the band have titled their forthcoming new album Master Of Illusion and will begin recording the effort in spring, 2007.

Says Steve, "Song writing is now complete and the band are hard at work honing the material into what should be the best Power Quest album to date."

As previously reported, plans are underway for deluxe two disc reissues of the first two Power Quest albums, Wings Of Forever (2002) and Neverworld (2003), via Majestic Rock Records.

The band is currently collating material for the releases, which will include a second DVD disc that will feature footage relevant to each of the albums.

The albums will be remastered and hopefully should see the light of day in November.

Great band, I really hope they get a chance to come to Powerfest. I saw them twice in England about 3 years back and Steve and all the guys in the band were a lot of fun to visit with...they'd be a perfect fit for Powerfest, Great band, great talent and mostly just a great bunch of guys!:headbang:

angra.jpg

Power Quest cant play the fest...they have POWER in the name.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish they were playing. Fantastic band, I remember buying thier first disc when it came out on an impulse type buy and was blown away buy it. There has been a lack of great new bands as of late.

Might be interested depending on the band......
Bob - The object of a Jewish football game is to get the quarter BACK

WHAT!!!!!!
you were the first to goof on the sponsorship thing at ProgPower....and are you not the same guy who wont buy a CD that is over 13 dollars????

you are the funniest guy since Louie Anderson.