The Toast Sandwich - A stroke of culinary genius

and for having more made up Italian dishes than the Italians... :lol:

People think we got just pizza and pasta.
I'm not fucking kidding when I say with got hundreds and hundreds (maybe thousands) of dishes.
For example we got something like a lot of bread variations, every region got theirs.
looke here http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pane it's in italian but you get the point about a lot of variations.
just scroll down to "Pani regionali italiani "
they're divided by regions (Abruzzo, Basilicata, Calabria and so on)

^ its ok man, people think we only have hershey's, pizza hut & mcdonalds :p

that shit is the equivalent of budweiser or coors beer ... its garbage and there's more than enough of us who DON'T eat (or drink) shit like that

I'm just back from living 3 months in UK and food wise that was horrible ! It's like, I was walking into the shops, and didn't even feel like i wanted to buy most of things ! Impossible to have a decent piece of good meat (except buying fancy stuff that cost as much as a rent), and the vegetables are tasteless and are so colored that it feels like they must be radioactive :lol:

I'm just back from living 3 months in UK and food wise that was horrible ! It's like, I was walking into the shops, and didn't even feel like i wanted to buy most of things ! Impossible to have a decent piece of good meat (except buying fancy stuff that cost as much as a rent), and the vegetables are tasteless and are so colored that it feels like they must be radioactive :lol:

I think that's what people from other countries aren't used to.
The cost of living (£4 for a beer, to put it in perspective).

^ its ok man, people think we only have hershey's, pizza hut & mcdonalds :p

that shit is the equivalent of budweiser or coors beer ... its garbage and there's more than enough of us who DON'T eat (or drink) shit like that

:lol:. This. I can't stand McDonalds, Pizza Hut is about as far away from what pizza should be and Hershey's anything tastes like crap (does it even have real cocoa in it??!?!?!?).

You all eat garbage. This is where it's at:

mammi_jpg_64740b.jpg

Haha I lol'ed a lot reading this thread. The weirdest thing in London for us were the "supermarkets" really. They only had fucking ready-to-serve meals... we walked into a dozen of these, and looked for a normal supermarket where you could buy you know.. bread, vegetables, meat, etc. but everything was weirdly packed in plastic and ready-to-serve or at least half-ready, super expensive and tasted like shit. We probably walked into the wrong kind of shop but if not in the supermarket where do you guys buy your food? :lol:

HOW DO BUY INGREDIANTS TO COOK A DECENT MEAL IN LONDON? ¯\(°_o)/¯

Also, lol:
Mämmi was mentioned the first time during the 16th century, in a dissertation (in Latin).[6] It is claimed that it has been eaten in the southwestern region of Finland, ever since the 13th century, when Finland was a part of Roman Catholic Sweden.[7] It is also claimed that it can be traced to medieval Germany[citation needed] and that its use spread with Catholicism[citation needed] to the north. The food fell out of favour in Germany and now remains mainly in Finland and Sweden.
I think I know why we don't eat that shit anymore :lol:

Haha I lol'ed a lot reading this thread. The weirdest thing in London for us were the "supermarkets" really. They only had fucking ready-to-serve meals... we walked into a dozen of these, and looked for a normal supermarket where you could buy you know.. bread, vegetables, meat, etc. but everything was weirdly packed in plastic and ready-to-serve or at least half-ready, super expensive and tasted like shit. We probably walked into the wrong kind of shop but if not in the supermarket where do you guys buy your food? :lol:

HOW DO BUY INGREDIANTS TO COOK A DECENT MEAL IN LONDON? ¯(°_o)/¯

Also, lol:

I think I know why we don't eat that shit anymore :lol:

Sainsbury's, Tesco, Marks and Spencer, or Waitrose.

I don't know where the fuck you shopping - probably Iceland or some shit (as in the low-quality ready-meal shop, not the country).