The Toast Sandwich - A stroke of culinary genius

You all eat garbage. This is where it's at:

mammi_jpg_64740b.jpg

Seaweed? I've had it, not that bad actually.

marks sells ingredients . but most of there stock is ready meals . well the one i work in is like that.

and you definetly didnt walk into a marks and spencers if the food tasted like shit

Ahaha which shops were you trying?
No idea honestly, it's been over two years now. haha
Sainsbury's, Tesco, Marks and Spencer, or Waitrose.

I don't know where the fuck you shopping - probably Iceland or some shit (as in the low-quality ready-meal shop, not the country).
We tried a dozen different shops, pretty sure one was Marks and Spencer. I remember one had a big green sign with white or yellow letters hahaha. Not like it helps :lol:
marks sells ingredients . but most of there stock is ready meals . well the one i work in is like that.

and you definetly didnt walk into a marks and spencers if the food tasted like shit
I was joking with the "tasted like shit" part ;) We were mostly surprised because we couldn't really find some kind of shop where we could buy ingredients, like a "normal" supermarket over here, and in most other countries I've been to. The groceries-shopping experience was definitely different from anything I expected. We really liked London though, don't want to sound like it was a negative experience.