Islamist beheading of British "soldier" in London

ratsapprentice

God can gtfo
Aug 15, 2009
London
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

Woolwich-shooting-inciden-004.jpg

Thanks for posting this link. The scant "news" coverage of this that I saw before seeing your post was so (deliberately) devoid of facts, I still had no idea what had happened after reading it.

Whats fucking me off so far is that it's being called a terrorist act. If a white person did this it would be called a gruesome murder, but because it's Muslims it's automatically terrorism apparently. Typical mainstream media/propaganda bullshit.

Well yes, the evidence (a man talking about "his lands" and wanting to be filmed) quite clearly points to this being terrorism.

I'm not sure what you are offended by?

If a white man walked up to a non white man and decapitated him on the street and stopped to talk to the cameras spouting off shit about "his land" then it would be labelled terrorism too.

Whats fucking me off so far is that it's being called a terrorist act. If a white person did this it would be called a gruesome murder, but because it's Muslims it's automatically terrorism apparently. Typical mainstream media/propaganda bullshit.

Agreed. Because screaming "allaaaah" changes it from murder to terrorism. It's a bit silly.

Not really, they are obviously using violence to get their message across.

ter·ror·ism
[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

Again... what's your issue?

i don't think calling a terrorist attack is untrue, using murder and violence to both intimidate and apparently make a political point, if you watch the video of the guy, he makes a few political references, i do agree that the term is thrown around far too loosely these days but, i think this definitely qualifies

EDIT: lols at me nearly quoting the definition ^

No man. If a white person did this, it would be called a racial hate murder, and Diane Abbott would be using it as weaponry for the next 10 years. Black man does it, and no one plays the race card, and anyone who does is then called a racist! Can't fucking win.

Fuck Islam, and fuck assholes who want to use violence to promote it. I'm really fucking sick of this shit.

I think from what is known so far it qualifies as terror act, it's just that the media tied that to extreme islamic groups over the past decade.