the tourettes thread

never mind the yanks, even the afgans handed the russkies their arses in a basket, looks like the chechens are gonna get a result too

amusing Death:)( said:
Do you really think you are clever fellows??I fuck you all.You write here all this shit and think you may fuck off my thread."just fuck da fuck off kunt!"-you think it is cool?Translate this:пошёл на хуй, сраный буржуев пидор!Твоя мама отсосет у меня , когда я приду к ней!В этом хуеве языке нет всех слов , что я бы тебе ответил.Try retranslate this into english."theyre probably out hunting cats in the snow"-yes, it is so funny...such all replies on this highintellectual forum.Can you speak about something serious or jokes for superintellectual monkeys are all you can do.I just wrote here that you want to see.You saw me and it all I want to get.My eNGLISH is not ideal, but I'll get up it.Try to do the same with Russian.It will takes next 10-*(maybe)years.
If you post stupid threads here , what do you wish to see ?It's too brave to discuss my eng, but can anybody post here really interesting thing to talk about??You may get it like harsh or compliment, I said the truth(there is no truth in this world, but it doesn't matter)....Zupi, it seems to me you think you so clever(there are no clever people too).If you think you are, you may try to discuss with me about anything.Good luck!It will be funny:russian "antigrammar" against ....english Zupi,who can't say anything exept "just fuck da fuck off kunt!", in english.It seems to me you'll answer that again.Just say you are really retard.
You may laugh at this reply,remember:I fuck you all,if you're against me! :D

that little outburst reminded me of that talking mellow song on ænima (tool).

Dear frog, if i say that i'm from Dimitrovgrad Ulyanovsk region, what it could say to you??.I'm not a kid , that is because i'm not against any nationalities.
I just defend my country, and I respect, who do the same.It's the only condition for peace.About Afgan....i dan't know there are you from , but you'll not laugh at dead yanks when USA will go away from Iraq.It's too silly to fight with anybody on his own territory!Especially in the center of Asia with Iraq!

huh? this is strange!first it wasn't there, now it is...
anyone has been having difficulties with this thread today?
or am i just going nuts?