football songs

They hitted the post twice, created a lot of chances... and David Platt scored in the extra time (119 min). No doubt that they'll win the penalty kicks... with Michel Preud'homme as goalkeeper... damned :(

Bambi said:
heard on hill 16 during a PROPER football match but applies to all people who live in mansions out in the sticks :lol:
*cough cough*
anyway, I saw Cork beat Dublin last time I was at a match. didnt know who to follow like. Clare beat them in the hurling though :D
UP THE BANNER!

haha, england and penalty shooting. No way!

southgate.jpg

chris_waddle_hair_200.jpg

pearce01.jpg

Cheers guys :D

Morpheus said:
haha, england and penalty shooting. No way!

southgate.jpg

chris_waddle_hair_200.jpg

pearce01.jpg

Cheers guys :D
Ah Im no Engerland fan but Im not keen on the krauts either. Remember Moller when he scored that winner? Horrible little cunt.
I used to like Matthaus though, when he played as sweeper. Inch perfect long passes ...oooh aye!

Hail Mullett O' Waddle

Mariner said:
and germany ripped us off in 1994.
Ah, I got a bad premonition, almost sure that Germany will win the Next World Cup. And I can't stand it.
I love my germans friends and all but definitely hate german football.
This is not playing, it's working:ill:

Strangelight said:
Ah Im no Engerland fan but Im not keen on the krauts either. Remember Moller when he scored that winner? Horrible little cunt.
I used to like Matthaus though, when he played as sweeper. Inch perfect long passes ...oooh aye!

Hail Mullett O' Waddle
ah, Möller is sniveller! never liked him.though i didn't mind him scoring the last penalty, as you can reckon. Matthäus was world class player, his passes are legendary as you said, though at the end of his career got near the end he probably shouldn't have talked that much.