football songs

Nicolas said:
OK Cedar, we may disagree on small points but we agree on the most important:

Hé Marseillais, on va te niquer ta mère

Hé Marseillais, on va tous vous niquer

Allez, allez, les marseillais, on va tous vous niquer-é-heu

Who wouldn't agree with that except people from Marseilles anyway ? :lol:

Not me, I've got a trauma with Belgrade since l'Etoile Rouge in finals.

What are ya doing, listening to les Inconnus. Yoohoo, you got the new Anathema now

:tickled:

Nicolas said:
Not me, I've got a trauma with Belgrade since l'Etoile Rouge in finals.

What are ya doing, listening to les Inconnus. Yoohoo, you got the new Anathema now

:tickled:

haha I know but Mehdi is trying to pervert me !

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
size doesnt matter!

There is this tiny country in the north that managed to win the European championship even though they didn't qualify and their best player didn't feel like playing :D .

Allan said:
There is this tiny country in the north that managed to win the European championship even though they didn't qualify and their best player didn't feel like playing :D .
Saw them playing in 98, only thing that was real good was the supporters

We are red, we are white, we are danish dynamite!!!

Then you couldn't have seen the games against Nigeria (4-1) or Brazil (quarterfinal lost 3-2, Michael Laudrup's final game as a professional), they were classic. And you must've seen that game against mighty France at the last World Cup too (no need for you Brits to add anything to this).

That was boring, except for that crazy ref who sent off 2 Danes and a Saudi for reasons unknown. I remember Schmeichel putting his arm arround the Saudi to comfort him after his red card, for some reason he looked terrified instead :p .

Thortyir said:
Let's hear Mariner singing: "Buffalo Buffalo AA Gent" :rolleyes:
aye :headbang:

Wie est die weeral triomfeert
dat es de Agee
wia est die noar de kop marcheert
dat es den Agee
[ naam tegenstander ] steekt dat uit ulder koppen
om den Agee te kloppen
Let op supporters wij beginnen
A.R.A.G. tes den Agee die hier moe winnen.

sound eh :D

Nicolas said:
Who scored?

Marc Rieper, great defender, you Brits might remember him. Unfortunately he suffered a career ending injury shortly thereafter. How I miss those times, having a team with the Laudrup brothers.