The track 'Among the Living'

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I was listening to Killer As yesterday, thinking how all the tracks on the cd are all staples of the bands live set. I bet there's been very few Anthrax shows where they haven't played Got the Time, Antisocial, Only, Bring the Noise, Room etc etc.

Its interesting that Among was out of the live setup for so many years. I dont know if they ever did it on the POT tour and I dont reakon they reintroduced it until the Max Rock / Killer As tour.

Did anyone hear it live during this time. Why did such a classic song which so many name as one of their 3-4 faves get left out of the live set for so long??

Just interested to hear peoples thoughts.......

Yeah that's right - I remember getting so excited hearing that start on that tour and then disappointed that they stopped

They open with it in manchester too. I cannot describe the feeling I got when it kicked in. AWESOME!!!!is about the closest I can get.
BUT WHY DID THEY NOT PLAY CRUSH?!?!?!that was the only downside other than only having half an hour.:mad:

And to add my experience, they opened the Munich show with ATL and I nearly pissed my pants. Damn heavy it was! John really screamed his ass off on that one.