The Tranquillian Bible

That's a relief. I feel like a math teacher who had to replace his buddy the english teacher whom he's hit with his car while going to work.

So, I guess the DT bible is pretty muchg dead huh?

I think we should try to make clear at first wtf is The Mind's I, and how we're going to treat the members of DT, as gods, demi-gods, regular human beings or wasever.

We should put it to vote IMO.

I would really like to continue this project, I wonder why no one has written anything since May.

Please lets continue!!!

It doesn't really matter if we discussed it or not. The interpretations of DT are just too many in number, what one wants is not what another desires. Such a perfect bible would not come to be without brainwashing everyone. The only thing I could say is that DT is about creativity and art, and both of those go without a guide. Barren are the paths behind them, chaotic are the ones before. The past isn't important as long as we keep pushing forward. Of course, we could each write our own version of the legend, but that's up to you.

@UC: since when did you become UndoControl the Horrible spelling nazi? Leave that to marduk too. :p

6 Stringed Fingers said:
Such a perfect bible would not come to be without brainwashing everyone.
But isn't that what all the tr00 religions are about? :p