the truth about Vortex.....

Evil-shiva said:
I personally prefer Vintersorg.... although I greatly enjoyed Vortex in colossus.
I'll agree with you there. Vintersorg is the better of the two for me, but I still think Vortex has an excelent voice.

Its hard to say who is better. Both of them contributed to the band in their own way. If a band is going to progress sometimes change is needed. Vortex did a great job as the vocalist and Vintersorg has brought it further. In time he may leave and someone will replace them bringing them into a new era for the band. As long as its not damaging the band, its all good.

I like Vortex better...he is great no matter what band he is in. I really like his participation in Arcturus too.

On the contrary, I continue to like Vintersorg's voice more and more with each release he is on in Borknagar.

Empiricism=Epic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Archaic Course>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quintessence

Vocally and musically. I like Vortex, but Vintersorg's emotion rules any technique/talent Vortex may possess, by miles.