Vintersorg and Vortex

Allfader

Kvelding
Mar 14, 2006
Near Mountains
In some interviews I read Vintersorg said he was talking with Vortex about to do something together or invite him to a Vintersorg Album.

anyone knows something about it?

actually i sort of agree with Tumn. Simen's voice won't be necessary in Vintersorg. unless it's just a short part on a few songs, like on La Masquerade Infernale.

anyway, borknagar_ could you post a link to that interview?

actually i sort of agree with Tumn. Simen's voice won't be necessary in Vintersorg. unless it's just a short part on a few songs, like on La Masquerade Infernale.

anyway, borknagar_ could you post a link to that interview?

Well, of course. I wouldn't want him taking over the band or something. Just guesting, just like any other guest situation that occurs!

mmm... the interview was written in spanish (from argentina).

I'll translate the interview for you soon, but I don`t know if the page still working... I'm on my job now and I can`t search for it in this moments, but the page is keeped in my house.

I hope Both of them join forces together to create something new, but doesn't sounds bad a colaboration in Solens Rötter or any other Vintersorg album, simen is a very talented singer, I like his voice (But Mr V is the best for me lol)

hahah, Zephyrus. The mightiest Simen fan of all. It's nice to see a fan who's as rabidly devoted to a band or musician as I get with Garm or Cornelius/Lazare.

(Posted in Vintersorg Forum too)

the interview was made by a magazine from argentina, and all interview is in spanish,
but i'll tell you some things about it

In that interview Mr V was talking about his musical evolution, the creation process of VFTSG and TFB, other proyects (like fission and cronian) and the Borknagar experience.

Mr. V said: "I was talking with Simen about to make some music together, like a new proyect or a colaboration in a Vintersorg album (solens rötter or any other in the future).

"simen is a very talented singer and composer... I like the way he compose music and his job with Borknagar (mostly quintessence) and arcturus. Right now is very busy with the Dimmu tour and I'm very busy too, with the cronian, borknagar and my own band work, but when both of us got some time we'll do something, at least I'm very exited about that"

something like that

I hope Mr. V tell us something about that