Vintersorg and Vortex

If you took a member of Dimmu Borgir and mixed it with something real and amazing as Vintersorg you would take the band to its utter doom. Dimmu sold their souls to the media and mass pop culture! You should be ashamed for knowing so little about the ways of black and viking metal. I will agree to that Vortex has an amazingly good growl, but he is of pop culture now, and he wont come back, darn fool.

If you took a member of Dimmu Borgir and mixed it with something real and amazing as Vintersorg you would take the band to its utter doom. Dimmu sold their souls to the media and mass pop culture! You should be ashamed for knowing so little about the ways of black and viking metal. I will agree to that Vortex has an amazingly good growl, but he is of pop culture now, and he wont come back, darn fool.

Nuttin' wrong with le pop culture! Some bands I like, Nightingale and Sentenced, have some oh so poppy goodness to them! My knock on Dimmu is that their music is so pedestrian now. But you gotta understand, if you got a chance to make music and money at the same time, you'd probably take it, too. Not everyone can make like Opeth and sell a lot of albums doing their business as usual.

Mmmm interesting, I think it's a cool idea I wonder what the inspiration will be behind this project? Astrology, Science, Enviorment what?

Nuttin' wrong with le pop culture! Some bands I like, Nightingale and Sentenced, have some oh so poppy goodness to them! My knock on Dimmu is that their music is so pedestrian now. But you gotta understand, if you got a chance to make music and money at the same time, you'd probably take it, too. Not everyone can make like Opeth and sell a lot of albums doing their business as usual.

oh, yeah, I totally agree with you ;) , money talks...or how do they say, the gods of metal? Fuck talks, but everyone knows, that fuck is money, fuck is funny, many people fuck for money, if you think that fuck is funny, fuck yourself and save your money :D:D (the last few rows are not for you Naglfar ;) )

OK, ignore me :D:D:D I'm tired ... :p LOL