The U.S. Tour: What to Expect?

Deliverance6 said:
Daniel said we look like gay lovers in this pic.....
newer027.jpg
Haha, sorry Reece, but I think I have to agree with Daniel :p But it's a cute pic of you both!
I'm also glad you are having a very cool time with the guys :)

hey are they selling good merch?!?! so i can save some almighty mexican pesos to at least buy me a good tour shirt!!

ok heres the deal......most of the shirts they have on tour that are on the site actually have something different about them.....different artwork on the back of them and shit.....so there is still cool shit to buy!!!!

I cant believe it worked out......but I did end up going out to dinner with the guys.......they love mexican food....
newer028-1.jpg

I dont even know what to say really.....its surreal.....everyone has been so cool to me......I played a game of pool with Mattias last night at the bar......
DSCF6525.jpg

......sparrowsblood and his gal Amber played with Daniel and Fred.....

the show was much better than the night before.....sound was great.....they were dead on......I couldnt control myself....Im not sure Im going to have a voice when I get home tomorrow.....
DSCF6501.jpg

over 400 pictures which I will post a few when I have time.......but right now I need to get in the shower and head to MOKENA!!!!!

this just gets better....I am now just hangin backstage....the venue is beautiful....even though it is in a strip mall....looks like the sound has potential.....looks well set up and professional......backstage is huge....pool table, full bar........and the guys had an ice cold shower......very scandinavian as Anders put it.....so I will post more soon.....they have wireless back here....rokk