The U.S. Tour: What to Expect?

mediaphpid304528dateoct212006pickatatonia006zv1.jpg

Edit: fixed pic link :)

if it's either or I hope az gets

1.leaders
2.soil's song
3.had to leave (but i'd rather have deadhouse here)
4.my sweet nurse
5.teargas
6.this one is hard because either future of speech speech or tonights music. I guess I'd definitely have to go with tonight's music though.
7.for my demons
8.ghost of the sun
9.this one is prolly the hardest and again either would be amazing but I guess I'd have to go with criminals.
10. my twin (but july would be better)
11.evidence

I personally would get rid of rainroom/murder and go with will I arrive followed by dissolving bonds. giving us the lucky 13 number of songs.

perfection!

man, I want to hear mostly both of those "either/or" songs (if that is what it means)

cuz I can't believe I may not hear tonight's music :cry:

Even if it is an "either/or" situation with those songs, I'm thrilled with that list...especially the end. Wow. I can't wait. That's all I can say.

And I don't think I could be more at odds with BlueSky...first badmouthing Darkest Hour and then opting to nix old-era songs from the setlist? Your head's in the wrong place, buddy...

RuinerXL said:
Even if it is an "either/or" situation with those songs, I'm thrilled with that list...especially the end. Wow. I can't wait. That's all I can say.

And I don't think I could be more at odds with BlueSky...first badmouthing Darkest Hour and then opting to nix old-era songs from the setlist? Your head's in the wrong place, buddy...
If I had the will power I would just ignore your intolerance for letting people have their own opinion

darkest hour is uninspiring to me and new katatonia is what moves me. deal with it sister.
:p

Darkest Hour are a poor man's excuse for a Gothensuck Melodic Death Metal band....of course minus all the good original melodies...add in cheesy breakdowns and more cliches. They even recorded in Sweden hoping to get a more Swedish sound...but they just come off as a third rate ATG rip off anyways.

have they played dissolving bonds live already? i haven't seen anything to yet...