The Ultimate TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE SPAM THREAD!

Tut Ankh Amon

I See You Masturbate!
Sep 26, 2002
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
www.theweb.com.br
okay people, you all know i am pro funny spam and all... but all this couting and shit like that is just... stupid
even to me.

So instead of making 50000 threads about counting and other shit, just to say a number and increase your postcount, do that here.
So here, you can do ABSOLUTELY WHATEVER YOU WANT

people who are counting backwards from 1000000, counting forward ad infinitum, saying "let's post until we reach X posts in X days", all of you, do all of that at the same time HERE!

Just to close stuff up: you all know i am pro-spam. I mean, senseless bullshit IS a nice thing, when its funny, but tons of numbers that mean absolutely nothing, it's too much...

So here it is. Write your family tree, count till 1 billion forwards, backwards, post pics, videos, fuck it from behind, do EVERYTHING that has nothing to do with nothing. But do it here.

k? ;)

Luv you all

-Tut

yes...this becomes really totally insane...we should use this thread for all crap talks...
this is COB board...cannot do such a shitty board and talks to them...they should deserve all respect from us! not lot of spam threads and useless posts...damn...
I will stop my spam 'till now on...I promise!

And I really hope others will follow me...this is not right what we're doing guys...really...

take care all, g'night :wave:

child_of_bodom666 said:
yes...this becomes really totally insane...we should use this thread for all crap talks...
this is COB board...cannot do such a shitty board and talks to them...they should deserve all respect from us! not lot of spam threads and useless posts...damn...
I will stop my spam 'till now on...I promise!

And I really hope others will follow me...this is not right what we're doing guys...really...

take care all, g'night :wave:

Thread posted a while back qoute (me) "There are a lot of non-bodom related topics in this forum, why is this? Feels like some/a lot of people have lost the initial idea of what this forum is suppose to be about! Don't mean to bitch but for fucks sake, some of the threads here are absurde. This is meant as a band forum not a chat site. Surprised the band isn't doing anything.........." Well... end qoute (me again) I LOVE BEING RIGHT!!! :lol: Put your hand in Rosanne Barrs Butt and smell those fingers!!! :lol:

Mammoth said:
Thread posted a while back qoute (me) "There are a lot of non-bodom related topics in this forum, why is this? Feels like some/a lot of people have lost the initial idea of what this forum is suppose to be about! Don't mean to bitch but for fucks sake, some of the threads here are absurde. This is meant as a band forum not a chat site. Surprised the band isn't doing anything.........." Well... end qoute (me again) I LOVE BEING RIGHT!!! :lol: Touch Rosanne Barrs Butt and smell that finger!!! :lol:
aeuheauhauh thanks to the board n00bs, you ended up being right :lol:

but you weren't 100% right :lol:
you're just 10%. Now.
:p

This thread has the potential to fuck the CoB-forum UP! Being the board´s most prestigious poster and all, I simply cannot allow this. If people only posted spam and crap on this thread, there´d only be ONE thread in the whole forum. All threads would have to be merged into this one (well, except for my threads and a couple of more), because let´s face it, most threads on this forum are the IT equivalent of human refuse (again, except for my threads, which are extremely awesome).