The Unofficial ProgPower 5 Meet!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I thought that since at least one other thread had started in the attempt for people attending ProgPower 5 to meet up I would post an update. As some of you may or may not know I am putting together The Unofficial ProgPower 5 Meet for Thursday, September 16th, 2004. I have approxiamately 20 people interested and alot of cool things on the plate that we can do. One of which is to meet up before the pre-party to socialize (with plenty of giveaways). Anyone that is interested in attending or for more information just e-mail me at metalrag@yahoo.com and you will be added to the e-mail list. One important thing to note, by e-mailing me you are in no way obligated in any way of attending! This is a completely pressureless event that is very low key but will be alot of fun nontheless!! Take care.

-Sean Q.
(Chicago, IL. USA)

The_Q said:
I thought that since at least one other thread had started in the attempt for people attending ProgPower 5 to meet up I would post an update. As some of you may or may not know I am putting together The Unofficial ProgPower 5 Meet for Thursday, September 16th, 2004. I have approxiamately 20 people interested and alot of cool things on the plate that we can do. One of which is to meet up before the pre-party to socialize (with plenty of giveaways). Anyone that is interested in attending or for more information just e-mail me at metalrag@yahoo.com and you will be added to the e-mail list. One important thing to note, by e-mailing me you are in no way obligated in any way of attending! This is a completely pressureless event that is very low key but will be alot of fun nontheless!! Take care.

-Sean Q.
(Chicago, IL. USA)
I'm interested. I have a big mouth and love people, especially people in my element like other metalheads. As I think I said in another thread, I will probably "stand out" in the crowd. On Thursday as opposed to a metal-T, I will probably be in Steeler black and gold. I think I will wear my Jerome Bettis 36 jersey. Just yell "Wasup Bryant !?!?" if you see that guy. I also have a Japanese wife and I am sure she will be with me so that should be recognizable enough. I don't think there will be too many long haired guys in a Bettis jersey with an Asian girl there. I'll send you an e-mail.

Bryant

Great! I'll email soon, thanks for setting this up sounds very cool! I will be going along w/my pal Ludmer :)

JonnyD said:
That sounds pretty cool :) you can count me and my buddy Jesse in! I will send ya an Email later tonight
Hey JD, when will you and Jesse be arriving in Atlanta ? I know that I will probably be there maybe around non or 1:00PM on Thursday.

Bryant