04. THE ENDLESS FEED
05. LOST TO APATHY
06. MIND MATTERS
07. ONE THOUGHT
08. DRY RUN
09. AM I 1?
10. SENSES TIED
11. MY NEGATION

The album will be titled "Character" and released January the 24th (Europe)/ 25th (America). It will include 11 Songs mentioned above.

A tour with German thrashers Kreator, Ektomorph and Hatesphere will follow Febuary 2nd to March 5th.

There will be an EP out November 15th, titled Lost to Apathy. A Videoclip for that song has been made and will be included in the EP. Here's the tracklist:

- Lost to apathy
- Derivation TNB
- The endless feed (chaos seed remix)
- Undo control (live)
- Lost to apathy (video clip)
- D.T. screensaver
(copy and paste taken from the official HP)

That's all I remember at the moment...

I hope that video will appear in the new cd like they did on DD, cause this days a lot of bands produce such little material (short songs/albums) and the prices of cd gets higher every year!...
...a few bonus tracks won't hurt either:loco:

i better start saving some money.

Century Media list Nov.15 as the release of Lost to Apathy but only in the EU it is not listed as a Nov. release in the USA - what's up with that?
Will DT break any new ground with this new disc?
And what about Niklas's art for this release? Anyone know anything about that?
Or is everything a BIG secret?

La Rocque said:
Century Media list Nov.15 as the release of Lost to Apathy but only in the EU it is not listed as a Nov. release in the USA - what's up with that?
release dates for the us tend to be a little further ahead than those for europe. i know it sucks the big one.

Will DT break any new ground with this new disc?
i'll check, but i'm not sure they want to waste copies of it smashing them to the floor. :erk:

And what about Niklas's art for this release? Anyone know anything about that?
it's awesome and beautiful and creative and it will make for very fashionable t-shirts. ;)

Or is everything a BIG secret?
pretty much. :rolleyes: :p

Ok, with the new information up, I have ask a couple of questions:

1. Are any of the new tracks exclusive for this release? I'd assume the "normal" version (as opposed to this remix) of The Endless Feed will appear on the full-length album as well, but how about Derivation TNB? Oh, and what does "TNB" stand for?

2. Will it really be a single instead of an MCD? I'm talking about the size of the CD-case here - will it be a thin one like singles usually are, or will it be of a regular size?

3. Is the UnDo Control (live) the same performance that was on the Live Damage DVD, but was left out from Exposures? It would make sense this way, I believe.

I'm as (im)patient as always.

-Villain

Villain said:
1. Are any of the new tracks exclusive for this release? I'd assume the "normal" version (as opposed to this remix) of The Endless Feed will appear on the full-length album as well, but how about Derivation TNB? Oh, and what does "TNB" stand for?
all tracks will be exclusive, as in: they won't appear on the album. "tnb" are the initials for the title of a song on the new album. and yes, the album version of the endless feed will be, as suspected, on the new record.

2. Will it really be a single instead of an MCD? I'm talking about the size of the CD-case here - will it be a thin one like singles usually are, or will it be of a regular size?
i have no idea at all. :guh:

3. Is the UnDo Control (live) the same performance that was on the Live Damage DVD, but was left out from Exposures? It would make sense this way, I believe.
i guess so. will update/correct if i'm told anything different.

Villain said:
I knew something was missing!... damn, I'm slow.

And I'm ordering it as soon as it comes out, regardless of when it ships in the US.

~kov.

I hope it's included in the album as well since I won't have any cash to buy both the album and single. Or they could put it on their website for download. That would be nice!

Will there be a release party for the new cd? if so will everyone be invited?
why I ask is I have much vacation time owed to me and I've traveled the world but never been to Sweden, the new single is released in Nov when will the full cd be released?

metta4 said:
Will there be a release party for the new cd? if so will everyone be invited?
i'm not sure... i don't think there's ever been a tradition of release parties concerning dt...

why I ask is I have much vacation time owed to me and I've traveled the world but never been to Sweden, the new single is released in Nov when will the full cd be released?
most likely in january.

I think it's not leaked (yet). I haven't seen it on net. But to be honest there is possibility that some promos are out. And that comment was made 8 days ago, so I think it was fake what he/she listened as a real thing. Or maybe he/she got a change to listen the real thing.