The Virgin Black

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
I've now got two copies of this band's fantastic CD, thanks to the band themselves sending me a copy, so I've decided to set up a little compitition for the spare.

The first person to answer the following question by email gets the CD:

What label are The Virgin Black signed to in Europe?

(This could also read "What bunch of complete bastards signed the band before I even had a chance..." :()

I'll let the winner know by email.

Cheers

Lee B

I sent you an email using this boards email..so I hope it worked..because I could not find your email listed..So if you get an email from foxdvd..but it has not return email, my email is foxdvd@hotmail.com..but I hoped it worked. :) I never won anything before :)

oh..and I could be wrong..LOL..in fact it is a good chance I am wrong, so if you know for sure who it is, I would jump on the email quick!

You were right and you've won the CD :)

Virgin Black are a great band, and I'm sure most on this Opeth board would appreciate 'em.

I get a lot of promos through the mail that I don't really care for, so I may make this a regular thing.

Cheers

Lee

The End Records has 'em in the US... will be releasing them in October with some sort of special packaging...

I have the Trance CD, and now this new one on CDr (courtesy The End, I don't bootleg. :) )... and... on both... the same reaction...

Tedious to get through. Ah well...