The Vision of a Dying Embrace

MetallicaSux

But only lately.....
Oct 6, 2003
South Africa
Visit site
I bought this last night. Has anybody seen it? What do you think? I love this band and at this moment i want to get hold of as many things from them as possible, but i don't think this was really worth what i paid for it. I paid R350 = to $50 or £30. Cd's and Dvd's especially the imported stuff are really expensive here.

in theory, yes. but how's the music business in the real life oh well...

from what i heard they (peaceville) sometimes rip-off people.

I bought the VHS many years ago so I didn't bother buying the DVD coz it's pretty crappy and there's nothing new compared to the VHS anyway, is there ?
The best moments are the intro with Danny and Les, the guitar harmonies game between Danny and Vinny at the end of Shroud of Frost I think and 666 too. Some other decent moments but the sound is too random and Vinny's voice ... :ill:

godless said:
i like vinny's voice there. it's not perfect and in my opinion it fits there.

the video of silent enigma is also worth to see.
The Silent Enigma video is the worst thing ever. It never even got finished like, awful... Are you kidding when you say its worth to see?

Strangelight said:
The Silent Enigma video is the worst thing ever. It never even got finished like, awful... Are you kidding when you say its worth to see?

the faces vinny pulls there are ace tho. and of course its worth to see, whos gonna pay your phone bill heh? the french? :lol: