The Vision of a Dying Embrace

What would the finished version of Silent Enigma look like then?
I like the video for Mine Is Yours the best :):)
And yeah the dvd isn't that good. I've said it a hundred times before: they should record a new one (MDB will do that too in november, Antwerp). With lots of bonuses this time.

Allan said:
It's good for what it is, I think. I like it much better now that I know Vinny isn't saying "We are Anathema the beautiful" :p .
Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha...

... and as for the topic I think the DVD is okay. Before I saw MDB's DVD, Anathema's was awesome :)

i got that mdb vhs and its quite ridiculous. i played it for omar so we could have a laugh.

I think my favorite part on that dvd has to be at the ' SIILLEEENNNCCCCCCEEEEEEAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH' bit of ' A dying wish' where the look on his face looks like Vince has just strained that little bit too hard and shit himself! lol

As for the vocals, i like them, it suits the music well!

I have seen a friends Vhs one, still couldn't copied it I want it original, and dont have DVD, if am not a VHS fan for what am gonna want the same on DVD? :)

am downloading it on mp3!!! I love the sound!!! :cool: talking about bootlegs is there anyone better than this? (talking about the sound)

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
i got that mdb vhs and its quite ridiculous. i played it for omar so we could have a laugh.

If you're talking about those early promos, allright, those are indeed 'funny', but they're super low budget anyway. There's no need to bash the concert though, it's a good show that.

Cerulean said:
If you're talking about those early promos, allright, those are indeed 'funny', but they're super low budget anyway. There's no need to bash the concert though, it's a good show that.

i cant remember i watched a bit of it ages ago, and we couldnt make it to the gig that time.