The vow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Richard

Hello there
Mar 23, 2006
Wouldn't you like to know
I just abolished it because all of three people (me, ozz, tiacn) were actually following it. I will ask that you all please remove it from your sigs.

If you want to continue to follow through with it like I'm going to, good for you. Otherwise I hope you die in a fire while Dave and his army of PUA's sodomize you.

How many people actually still have it sigged? I took it off a long time ago because Dave had begun to tone down his retardation.

Although... now that the crying virgin thread is closed, God only knows what sort of diarrhea from his brain is going to spill out over the rest of the forum...

dodens won't own shit when I get deron to demod him for abusing his power repeatedly.

You're a blatant troll, a negative aspect of the community that brings the whole down, and you are offensive to other posters. I did nothing wrong. Fuck off and die.

If anything, he is using his power correctly, Dave. You're just a fucking retard and selfish.

nothing in thread was out of the forum rules. God there are 30 threads on the page, if you don't like what was being talked about in that ONE thread, just ignore it.

Dodens gives infractions for every small fucking thing imagineable, closes threads with conversations that he doesn't like

UHMM HELLO A FUCKING THREAD HAS TO BREAK SOME SORT OF A RULE TO GET CLOSED

"I DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD" is not a valid rule

The crying virgin thread turned into 'Let's hear Dave cry about how he is a loser and can't get sex because he has the wrong mentality'

The thread became exclusively about you, which was the problem in the first place. You do it in threads that you know will be read because you are the biggest attention whore known to man

Repeated offenses in a given thread wherein it would be drastically more efficient to close it than to weed out the problem is perfectly acceptable.

The intent wasn't for you to take it over. It also turned into you degrading women, which really pissed me off to no end. Wanting to bang 'sluts' and referring to women as such is not involved in a constructive thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.