The vow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dave just needs to be banned. I might just PM Deron and give him the situation.

I do notice that Blue Jay has been surprisingly absent though...

The intent wasn't for you to take it over. It also turned into you degrading women, which really pissed me off to no end. Wanting to bang 'sluts' and referring to women as such is not involved in a constructive thread.

I love women, you can see me here worshipping ~neurotica all the time. Pretty much the same with all the other metal ladies on here.

"the sluts" I am referring to are the moronic cum dumpsters who offer nothing to society. I want to date these girls and then treat them like utter shit because of how they treated me like shit all those years when I was a chump

Maybe they were treating you like a piece of shit because you are one?

Just a thought here..

I seriously got really pissed off when you said family wasn't a priority in your life. You are nothing but a fucking miscreant.

BJ's not really a troll, his giant boner for Christianity makes him see that way. Regardless, I think ignoring him has caused him to go into some e-exile, which may be a good thing. We'll just need to wait and see.

I won't comment on Dave, as i'd rather not provoke him. But I will say this, and that is that I share the same feelings about him as most other posters on the board, and I think he needs to be taken care of.

Also, he sucks up to Neurotica waaaaaaaaaaaay too much. Give the lass some space, dude.

Reading this thread is like watching Dave get picked off the street, dragged into a back alley, and severely beat. It's great.

I love women, you can see me here worshipping ~neurotica all the time

"the sluts" I am referring to are the moronic cum dumpsters who offer nothing to society. I want to date these girls and then treat them like utter shit because of how they treated me like shit all those years when I was a chump

This is EXACTLY why you will NEVER get a girl worth your time, why people like me and others who know how to PROPERLY treat girls/women will excel in the end while you sit in the corner stroking your overzealous member while watching "Cum Jockeys Volume 22."

uhmmm they treat about 70-80% of men like shit

most of those guys are very nice, genuine and intelligent men. And then they fuck the worthless coked out drug addict because he's a "badboy"

This is EXACTLY why you will NEVER get a girl worth your time, why people like me and others who know how to PROPERLY treat girls/women will excel in the end while you sit in the corner stroking your overzealous member while watching "Cum Jockeys Volume 22."

I am not interested in getting a "good girl" right now. My plan is to learn the "game" of picking up attractive girls and then get some fucking revenge for all those years I was treated like shit.

I have a lot of fucking rage towards these bullshit games that (beautiful) women play.

I am not interested in getting a "good girl" right now. My plan is to learn the "game" of picking up attractive girls and then get some fucking revenge for all those years I was treated like shit.

I have a lot of fucking rage towards these bullshit games that (beautiful) women play.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know, I'm probably going to ostracize myself here, but you're somewhat right about how the girls go for the outlaw biker types, but I have a lot more tact than you to know how and when to use it.

THIS POST IS UTTER AND ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT

I treated women LIKE GODDESSES FOR 5 YEARS and never got ANYWHERE, rejected over and fucking over again, while the football players who treated women like shit fucked the hot cheerleaders every friday and saturday night.

It IS generally accepted that "bad boys" do get girls EASIER than "good guys" but I find the good guys keeping the girls far more often. I'd rather have it last than it be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.