The Vs. Thread

Wheezer said:
Tad Morose vs. Dio era Sabbath

I think people will value my opinion more because if I say some is better than someone else than it is a fact.

I am going to go with Dio era sabbath because although TM has some great songs, I don't think any have captured the might of Children of the Sea, Computer God, Too Late, or Heaven and Hell. TM can go up against Neon Knights or Voodoo or most of all the other songs but not the formentioned.

Dio era Sabbath vs. Ozzy Sabbath

lady_space said:
That's a no-brainer. Dio-Sabbath vs. Dio-Rainbow. Or has that been done already? :)

Shaye

I agree with the "no-brainer" regarding Dio- vs Ozzy-era Sabbath! I am relieved to see that I am not the only one who prefers the Dio era! :)

Now, Dio-Sabbath vs Dio-Rainbow is much closer, but I will have to go with Dio-era Rainbow.

Dio-Rainbow vs Dio solo artist

Steph

TwstDrSteph said:
I agree with the "no-brainer" regarding Dio- vs Ozzy-era Sabbath! I am relieved to see that I am not the only one who prefers the Dio era! :)

Now, Dio-Sabbath vs Dio-Rainbow is much closer, but I will have to go with Dio-era Rainbow.

Dio-Rainbow vs Dio solo artist

Steph

ok we are about to have a problem considering my favorite band is in discussion now. So if they lose....if I see you at Progpower you are getting a shroyuken to the head!

Dio-Rainbow vs. Turner-Rainbow

:D :D :D :D :D

lady_space said:
For fear of my noggin, I will decline to answer this one. Besides, anyone who pays attention to what I post (probably not a great idea usually ;)) will already know my answer. :)

Shaye

I am glad you didn't answer that or I would have to pull a gay midget wrestler out of your ass. No offense to Turner as I do love his voice and thought he and Yngwie would take over the world one day, but Ronnie Jamaes Dio IS THE voice of metal. He has an aura about him, no one else possesses.

Bryant

Dio era Rainbow vs. Deep Purple

Bryant said:
I am glad you didn't answer that or I would have to pull a gay midget wrestler out of your ass. No offense to Turner as I do love his voice and thought he and Yngwie would take over the world one day, but Ronnie Jamaes Dio IS THE voice of metal. He has an aura about him, no one else possesses.

Bryant

Dio era Rainbow vs. Deep Purple

Dio era Rainbow vs. Whitesnake