The Vs. Thread

I will have to pick soilwork, ONLY to change it up a bit, since this is a Tad Morose forum and most likely Tad Morose would win any subsequent match-ups....

Soilwork vs. Iced Earth

BlindPanzer said:
I will have to pick soilwork, ONLY to change it up a bit, since this is a Tad Morose forum and most likely Tad Morose would win any subsequent match-ups....

Soilwork vs. Iced Earth

yeah but TM aren't a bunch of sell-out peices of shit like Soilwork. Even though I listen to Soilwork more, I will pick Iced Earth because I have no respect for Soilwork...especially when they have an 80 min. set of there metalcore crap and dt and hypocrisy get 35 mins each ...aaaarrrggghhhh

Iced Earth vs. Blind Guardian

dargormudshark said:
yeah but TM aren't a bunch of sell-out peices of shit like Soilwork. Even though I listen to Soilwork more, I will pick Iced Earth because I have no respect for Soilwork...especially when they have an 80 min. set of there metalcore crap and dt and hypocrisy get 35 mins each ...aaaarrrggghhhh

Iced Earth vs. Blind Guardian

you could have said

"Iced Eath vs. Blind Guardian" and left all that unnecessary nastiness out:wave:

Soilwork isn't sellout, they just broadened their musical horizon. Tad Morose doesn't sound like on their first album today either...

Blind Guardian vs. Agent Steel

Coma777 said:
Soilwork isn't sellout, they just broadened their musical horizon. Tad Morose doesn't sound like on their first album today either...

Blind Guardian vs. Agent Steel

Yeah this is the TM forum so I figured it would be a while before they were ousted. If I would have caught the TM vs. Vanden Plas, I would have voted Vanden Plas. I think the last two TM and VP releases are all pretty close, but go back three releases and I give a strong edge to Vanden Plas. Then again it's hard to compare VP and TM. No offense to TM of course. If I weren't a huge fan, I wouldn't live on this forum, but Urban.... you and the boys owe me an extra release to catch up to the mighty Vanden Plas. >:p~
Dargor meant for me to answer that particular match-up. He and I are the big VP fans here........

Blind Guardian vs. AC/DC (let's see some oldschoolers here)

Bryant

Bryant said:
Yeah this is the TM forum so I figured it would be a while before they were ousted. If I would have caught the TM vs. Vanden Plas, I would have voted Vanden Plas. I think the last two TM and VP releases are all pretty close, but go back three releases and I give a strong edge to Vanden Plas. Then again it's hard to compare VP and TM. No offense to TM of course. If I weren't a huge fan, I wouldn't live on this forum, but Urban.... you and the boys owe me an extra release to catch up to the mighty Vanden Plas. >:p~
Dargor meant for me to answer that particular match-up. He and I are the big VP fans here........

Blind Guardian vs. AC/DC (let's see some oldschoolers here)

Bryant

hmmmm....

AC/DC vs. Free

lets put some of my oldschool bands on here