The Walking Dead (TV and comics) - Potential Spoilers

I actually great up around 10 min. from 'Woodbury'. It was funny seeing all these little shops and things I'd seen for years so prominently featured on TV. Drove through that area a few weeks before Season 3 started and saw all the filming stuff still out, looked awesome.

I actually great up around 10 min. from 'Woodbury'. It was funny seeing all these little shops and things I'd seen for years so prominently featured on TV. Drove through that area a few weeks before Season 3 started and saw all the filming stuff still out, looked awesome.

they filmed a lot of The Dark Knight a few years back right outside my work for a month or so. It was very surreal walking out of work and having the batcycles and the jokers truck parked right out front. I got to watch them flip the truck in the air on the street and watched them film from a helicpoter flying like 20 feet form the groub in between buildings. Gotham City cabs and cars were all over the block. It is a cool thing to see.

they filmed a lot of The Dark Knight a few years back right outside my work for a month or so. It was very surreal walking out of work and having the batcycles and the jokers truck parked right out front. I got to watch them flip the truck in the air on the street and watched them film from a helicpoter flying like 20 feet form the groub in between buildings. Gotham City cabs and cars were all over the block. It is a cool thing to see.

Yeah I saw some of the dark knight stuff too. It was cool to see. I remember walking back from Lolla one year and they blocked off a lot of streets and was interesting seeing big-ass swat vehicles and such.