The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

Ah alright, I've seen people throwing that name around here before but didn't know who they were talking about. :p

obviously me :p

and I just noticed you registered :) we don't have too many active posters but some ppl pop in from time to time. Do you remember Nemesis?

Yep, I just couldn't help myself. :p The name sounds familiar but I don't know if we've spoken much.

he's a really nice guys from athens and he's good with graphics so he does the skinning on my forum :) (well he did one and is working on another one now, you can choose your skin in your profile btw)

Thanks. He seemed to have joined around a time when I was probably taking a break from the forum.

could be, but he didn't post here that much when he started I think, he only posted in this section after I did if I'm not mistaken.

He's a really nice dude, I'll probably gonna go see him next year during vacation

yeah, I'm really looking forward to, exspecially since they have belgian beer in Athens :p
Nemesis knows, he followed some of my recommendations and got really drunk for 3 days straight :p

Haha, oh, I can't afford it right now. I want to start saving up for a trip to Iceland, but I don't know if that will happen. I need to save up for grad studies too.

oooh, Iceland, I want to tour Scandinavia one time.

btw you'd only have to pay for the travelling itself, we can stay in Nemesis' apartment or in his house (yeah, he has both) and it'll be his duty to keep us pleased with food and drinks :p