The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

I hope it will be OK.. He has lost weight.. He's still in love with me.. But.. The magic between us which was once there, is gone.. Now I find some of his gestures and acions even annoying.. I no longer have a passion in my heart.. Maybe time will mend it... I hope so...

could it have something to do with that other guy you were talking about a while ago?

tell me if it's none of my business

Hey, everyone. Hope you've all been well.

I just saw Lacuna Coil and the Gathering the other night. :D The latter, meh, but the latter? Wow.

Yes, yes I should.

And with that previous post, I meant to say that the former was boring but the latter was amazing. What a retard.

Well, I just find Lacuna Coil overrated. They performed well, yeah, but the Gathering totally owned them. I'm not being biased either, because even with TG, I only have Souvenirs and haven't heard much of their other stuff before, and didn't expect to enjoy them as much as I did. It was incredible. When they performed Eleanor, it sent chills down my spine. Saturnine and Monsters were amazing, too.

Well, I just find Lacuna Coil overrated. They performed well, yeah, but the Gathering totally owned them. I'm not being biased either, because even with TG, I only have Souvenirs and haven't heard much of their other stuff before, and didn't expect to enjoy them as much as I did. It was incredible. When they performed Eleanor, it sent chills down my spine. Saturnine and Monsters were amazing, too.

well LC is indeed a little overrated, exspecially their latest cd, all the songs just sounded the same

and Elenor is a great song

Li is an awesome person. Haha. She used to post a lot at one time to, but like many of us, a lot of bullshit would happen on here, causing people to just screw it and leave for long periods of time.

yeah, I know the feeling, been back too since about 2 or 3 months now but it seems to be better nowadays and activity has risen again too here :)

Yeah, the activity seems to be slowly climbing again. When I stopped by half a year or so ago, I swear it was practically dead.

Ha, very good point.

So many are gone though, it's sad. Either they just stopped posting on UM altogether or they just stopped in Chat and are sticking to a few key band forums.

true, that's one of the downsides of forums, you don't know where they're all going but I hope that they'll drop in sometime again

btw: I'm going out for a cigarette first, I'll be back in 10-15 minutes