The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

my boy friend is back from his military duty.. He seemed as if a stranger to me... I hope everything will be fine...

military duty can change you, I remember a friend of mine who joined the military and he came back completely diffrent but after a few months everything was ok again

I'm sure it will all be alright. He is probably just adjusting to returning home.
+
Just give him time to settle, then BAM! BAM! BAM! OH FUCKKK MEEE! BAMBAM.
+
It will be, just show some patience, belief and understanding.
+
military duty can change you, I remember a friend of mine who joined the military and he came back completely diffrent but after a few months everything was ok again

I hope it will be OK.. He has lost weight.. He's still in love with me.. But.. The magic between us which was once there, is gone.. Now I find some of his gestures and acions even annoying.. I no longer have a passion in my heart.. Maybe time will mend it... I hope so...

I don't want to be ignorant and change the subject on you Necromancy, but right now I'm thinking how because I'm lactose intolerant I shouldn't have eaten all that cheese. WHEW. Ranka-stanka.
:zombie:

It's 12:52 and I'm debating or not whether I should go to bed...its quite a bit early for me but dreaming seems so tempting right about now...