The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

:lol: It's literally a carrier pidgeon. A pidgeon that carries messages attached to its feet or thereabouts. And lol at cell phones, they're mobile phones goddamnit! :p

I'm thinking that I fucking hate my job; I just got my hours cut...which is going to result in a $250 decrease from my monthly paycheck.

Fuck the government and tax breaks to rich assholes...I'm one of those that needs it most.

I'm thinking that I fucking hate my job; I just got my hours cut...which is going to result in a $250 decrease from my monthly paycheck.

Fuck the government and tax breaks to rich assholes...I'm one of those that needs it most.

I agree... we should go on a bank robbing spree :heh: I can't find any work at all especially 3rd shift. Every job I do find, my hours usually get cut anyway. God forbid they let people work. but then again the CEO's need the money much more than we do. Seriously, private jets, second homes, cocaine and thai hookers don't just grow on trees you know.

:lol:
NEW! NEW! Fuck the Motorola Razor! Fuck the Blackberry! Here comes the ALL NEW Carrier Pigeon! Only 599 euros!

Yeah, but can it go on the internet and play music?

If not, you'll still get i-fags (OMG IT'S AN IPHONE IT CAN DO ALLTHIS STUFF UGHNHGH. Sorry, I just jizzed on you. Ohnoez.) complaining :rolleyes:

Carrier Pigeon predictive text. The guy you're sending it to guesses what you're going to write :)

... Yeah I think I'm done.

And on my mind? Whether a big fat bastard like myself would survive at Wacken. Currently I think it's more than likely I wouldn't.

i really want to be next week, when we will have moved in our new appartment. I am fed up with packing stuff, painting the old appartment (yes we have to paint because we are leaving... somehow stupid...)

And Saturday... Ikea... yay, it's more or less one our to get there with the public transports... and only 10 if we had a car.