The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

Now I'm thinking I could use magic disappearing my parents,so no one would beat me,only because I can't pass the exam.I hate them,I hate all people around me.GO Away,please.

which exam?

They didnt really beat you?! or...

Shitty math. Here in China,Math is so important to every high school students.You have to pass 90(full score is 150)to get into a average collage!!!My brain has some probloms with math.no matter do numbers of practice.

They beat my ass!!!I know this is breaking law in other country,right?

only spanking/giving a slap is not braking law, but usually you do it gentily to little children, when they do something really bad. Not to someone who is your age. Now if you give a lot of slaps and violently, its beating someone and it is punished by law.

i recently got 85/100 in the second part of my math exam :D
I was never very good at it before, but i practiced a lot, and learned differently, and finally understood.

Now I'm thinking I could use magic disappearing my parents,so no one would beat me,only because I can't pass the exam.I hate them,I hate all people around me.GO Away,please.

Holy Sh*t man, you have my sympathies. You should drop out of school move to america and start a metal band or something. and drink excessively. I'm not a very good role model :devil:

Thanks for your suggestion.

If I do this,maybe I could see Jon from dissection(really nice person):)I had a band,but my guitar was locked by my Dad,who said the only thing I could do is learning.I am really suck,cause I would be drunk if I drink small cup of beer.Girls should never smoke or drink,(again said by my Dad).Remember:when you get the chance to rebirth,never come to Chinese family.

got my first day of school tomorrow. It starts at 2 pm :p

tueseday and wednesday I'll be on a 2 day introduction trip from which I will be home at noon wednesday already.

that'll be it for my first week of school :p

I'm thinking about how I need my visa... and how hard it is to pack for a really big move. Bleh.

last night we had our first TD and Cantus. Didn't see much of the TD cuz I was drunk. We had to drink ad fundums all the time on the Cantus and I guess 10 ad fundums is my limit. None of the people in my class could follow me :p I was like "Fill it up" all the time and they were like: "Again?????" but it was fun

cantus is where the seniors teach the juniors how to drink and punish them is they don't behave. Punishment usually is drinking ad fundums :p

and yeah, that's a TD.