The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

I hope my friend has rounded up some people so we can go to the fair today.

It better not rain.

I am hungry.

In Baltimore, it's not uncommon to hear about 5 murders in one day. They were averaging like 300/yr. :ill:

Are you from Maryland?

Yeah Baltimore has like 10 new thefts, stabbings, shootings, murders every day. Its crazy.

The oldest son went to Virginia Tech and he was shot to death during the VT massacre. It was terrible and senseless violence...

I think some of the kids who got shot were from my town, but I didn't know them. The only reason the shooter could by guns was because there was a loophole in the paperwork. If you had been in a mental facility you couldn't buy guns. He has known mental problems but was never in a facility so he could honestly say no. Kinda crazy thinking that a piece of paper determined whether a bunch of people lived or died....

I'm thinking about how much money I'm going to have to spend on my student visa because the British Consulate screwed up. :(

They told me they wouldn't have it on time for my trip, so I have to cancel the application (but I don't get a refund), send it in again (another $208), and then pay $125 for a private company to get me a visa. Bleh.

They told me they wouldn't have it on time for my trip, so I have to cancel the application (but I don't get a refund), send it in again (another $208), and then pay $125 for a private company to get me a visa. Bleh.

:ill: they are too lazy... i tell you... like the universitys office...

on the contrary, the american ambassy in Belgium was really fast.

The only boring thing was getting in (the best guarded building in all Brussel), and the consuls spoke almost no French
( at the time, i sucked in English and had a really awfull accent).

I had to go there to bring the paper myself actually, and getting an appointment was rather expensive (special very expensive phone number, where a computer speaks to you, very slowly so it takes several minutes...)

To go buy a bottle of vodka or get several bottles of wine. Hm.

buy sparkling wine :p

Thinking about how I have homework due tomorrow, I have work tomorrow, and I haven't prepared for work or school because I'm fucking ADHD. I hate it. Ugh sometimes I wish I had a normal mind that could listen in class and stay organized and not have any problems.