The where are you now thread

1279996204143.jpg

s

Hello from Detroit Michigan you fags.

Toronto is a lovely city.

Here and there however you do get catch a whiff of sewer smell, those that have been to Bangkok will know what I mean.

As for venues, yes of course I visited a Metal one, you ain't gonna catch me at a disco.

If you ever visit Toronto it wouldn't kill you to check out the Velvet Underground on Queen St West.

The local band (I assume) playing had a chick singer and they were doing something in the vein of Rage Against the Machine.

A German band called q-box followed playing to a tiny audience. They were pretty heavy not what I'd call traditional Metal but did play an In Flames cover and finished off with a medley that started off with Detroit Rock City, some Black Sabbath riffs and a rendition of The Trooper.

It was pretty good going for a Wednesday night.

I wish I had more than one night there.

Oh, Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale - *thumbs up*.

s

Everyone just hit the report button, complain he is just being an idiot and starting shit. Just say you want the ability to put him on ignore, because you don't want to get sucked into a stupid flamewar with a douche on the internet, because you aren't an immature fuck.

Those complaints go to Deron. Deron is known for not giving a shit and just ignoring this place. If he gets a bunch of complaints he'll do something, but if its just me then its not an issue to him, its just one nerd complaining.

So, stop complaining about him here, just report him. Button is under his avatar.

Everyone just hit the report button, complain he is just being an idiot and starting shit. Just say you want the ability to put him on ignore, because you don't want to get sucked into a stupid flamewar with a douche on the internet, because you aren't an immature fuck.

Those complaints go to Deron. Deron is known for not giving a shit and just ignoring this place. If he gets a bunch of complaints he'll do something, but if its just me then its not an issue to him, its just one nerd complaining.

So, stop complaining about him here, just report him. Button is under his avatar.

>implying I/people haven't already
>implying that Deron will take action against a paying customer

Sad but true.

You guys still talking to StephenLSD or whatever? Fuck that shit, I blocked him a month ago. Whatsamatta widthyouguis?

Hello from St. Louis Missouri.

Spent a few days in Chicago, picked up a black Mustang convertible, drove down & spent a night in Springfield Illinois.

s