The White Darkess is here !

Blashpeny! They have to remoe the "irish" part from their name now! I'm so sorry. :(

You have good taste in music AND beer. :) I was on Ireland a few months ago and had a Guinness there... They taste so much better than in the rest of Europe. Mmmm. :)

aw you're making me blush:oops:

they still serve murphy's and i can find Guinness in the bars nearby but the bars around have shitty music and a shitty kitchen...seems like i'll still go there and have murphy's instead.
Murphys is good too, but as we all know, not as good as Guinness. There's actually a really good stout, made in Sweden, called "Heaven". I actually like it more than Murphy's. The same brewery also makes a lager called "Hell" and an amber ale called "Fallen Angel". They all taste great. Unfortunately you won't find them outside of Sweden.

I will not have my guinness with trance music
I sure hope not! ;)

I haven't been in Ireland but all the people i know who been there told me the same...it's because they don't mix the beer with too much water and that the water they do use taste differently.
I've been in Amsterdam 4 years ago and my beloved Heiny tasted so much better there than in Israel...they say the beer gets its special taste from the water from the canals(where all the floating houses flush their toilets to) :lol:
Leffe tasted differently in Belguim too
Yeah. The Guinness that's made on Ireland, using their water, is actually only shipped to the rest of Ireland and the UK. The rest of Europe uses water from a different source, which makes it taste more bitter.