The White Darkess is here !

DUDEEE, YOU CAN ALREADY ORDER IT FROM BLACK MARK!!! JUST PLACED MY ORDER A SECOND AGO!!! And it's not pre-ordering, when you order it says "in stock - ready for immediate shipment" GOGOGOGOGOGO EVERYBODY!

no doubt WD will join the list of 2007 favorites
along with Vintersorg, Swallow the Sun , Novembers Doom and Demiurg
with WD it will be thrice Dan on the list...and i'm expecting a fourth with the upcoming TPH MCMXCIX

it's a good year for music:headbang:

DUDEEE, YOU CAN ALREADY ORDER IT FROM BLACK MARK!!! JUST PLACED MY ORDER A SECOND AGO!!! And it's not pre-ordering, when you order it says "in stock - ready for immediate shipment" GOGOGOGOGOGO EVERYBODY!

euh... you mean... you seriously expect black mark's site to be correct? :loco:

it could be true, would be great. don't get your hopes up though ;)

muha ! ordered and it says "in stock" ... I hope this is a real "in stock" and not the "until they all ordered we will have it in stock but it can be up to 2 weeks until we sent these out"

either way looking forward to :headbang::kickass::Smokin::loco::OMG::worship:in that order

I'm just waiting 'til The End (or Amazon, whichever has it first) has it in stock. I'm most familiar with their shipping times, so I'm not going to go be disappointed by a record label's slowness. I remember waiting a month, once, for an order from Relapse.

I think it is 100% possible that the album is really ready for shipping. The cover was printed almost 2 months ago because the layout was ready before the mix. I don't really remember, but I think it's close to a month since I send BMP the final masters and they only need 2 weeks in SADC in Austria to print the CD, so...zeah,maybe the releasedate really works!!! Geil!!

Dan Swanö;6158156 said:
I think it is 100% possible that the album is really ready for shipping. The cover was printed almost 2 months ago because the layout was ready before the mix. I don't really remember, but I think it's close to a month since I send BMP the final masters and they only need 2 weeks in SADC in Austria to print the CD, so...zeah,maybe the releasedate really works!!! Geil!!

Cool. :) Order sent!

wow, must be somethign weird you ordered. what are you waiting for, did you contact them? i've dealt with them plenty of times and they always had good customer support and speedy delivery.

Twas an Agalloch t-shirt, and they became out of stock a few days after the order went in. Unfortunately! However I contacted them and they said they would get some more in stock 'soon'. I might email them again.

Dan Swanö;6158156 said:

Thanks Dan!

Twas an Agalloch t-shirt, and they became out of stock a few days after the order went in. Unfortunately! However I contacted them and they said they would get some more in stock 'soon'. I might email them again.

oh heh, i have one of those myself... i think agalloch made other shirts after the first batch.