The White Darkess is here !

Sounds GREAT! :worship:

I completely disagree with the BM pressnote though. No way this album will break Nightingale to the masses, all previous records are more mainstream than this one. If AA did not break Nightingale, WD will neither. That I think even the members of the band will agree upon.

Personally I couldn`t care less if the masses are into this type of music or not, from what I`ve just heard in the teaser this could very well be the best Nightingale since "I" from my point of view.

Thanx guys, for making such wonderful, emotional music. You never let the fans down!!!

Great stuff! Just one thing... the song right after White Darkness must be rip off from Roger Pontare's "Vindarna viskar mitt namn"!!

I just listened to the teaser. Damn, it sounds good. Getting even more excited now. Heh... Just waiting for it to be released, so that I can buy it. :)

I completely disagree with the BM pressnote though. No way this album will break Nightingale to the masses, all previous records are more mainstream than this one. If AA did not break Nightingale, WD will neither. That I think even the members of the band will agree upon.

Personally I couldn`t care less if the masses are into this type of music or not, from what I`ve just heard in the teaser this could very well be the best Nightingale since "I" from my point of view.
There are a lot of Nightingale songs that would definitely appeal to the masses (most people that I've introduced to Nightingale, like the songs). The question is just what needs to be done to bring it to the masses. Does it take lots of marketing to spread it? Or is it something else? I believe that if just more people got to hear some Nightingale songs on the radio or TV, lots of people would really get hooked.

There are a lot of Nightingale songs that would definitely appeal to the masses (most people that I've introduced to Nightingale, like the songs)

Agreed!

Stilgar said:
The question is just what needs to be done to bring it to the masses. Does it take lots of marketing to spread it? Or is it something else? I believe that if just more people got to hear some Nightingale songs on the radio or TV, lots of people would really get hooked

more touring :D

with Katatonia and Amorphis for example

:cool:

I just listened to the teaser. Damn, it sounds good. Getting even more excited now. Heh... Just waiting for it to be released, so that I can buy it. :)

There are a lot of Nightingale songs that would definitely appeal to the masses (most people that I've introduced to Nightingale, like the songs). The question is just what needs to be done to bring it to the masses. Does it take lots of marketing to spread it? Or is it something else? I believe that if just more people got to hear some Nightingale songs on the radio or TV, lots of people would really get hooked.

Thats right ,same here..everyone that I have played the songs have liked them too ..So it just have to be marketing issue.

Interesting song..... Very nice, but I keep waiting for a huge lead guitar part to ring out. It never happens though! Cool keyboards and piano though.

Like the teaser material! Sounds like it's going to be an interesting album!