The White Wizzard drama...

heard about this over the weekend. It was all over facebook and stuff. Too much drama and it seemed they had a new member each week. They will never be taken serious till they get this fixed.

Having worked with the band before and having every single reason in the whole wide world to publicly destroy them, the only thing I can say about this story is:

I am not surprised.

Hey Milton, The Pathfinder Show that one time didn't seem to have any trouble with them after I made my "don't be an asshole to anyone working this show and I won't be an asshole to you" speech after an initial ego trip we dealt with from one of the members almost showing his ass towards a member of one of the local opening acts.

:D

They need a new bass player.

This x1000.

Holy Grail may be kind of bleah now (on their last disc), but at least they escaped the WW nightmare at the start and know that they're where they are because of their fans, unlike Lord..

From the vaguely racist name, to the awful artwork, to the silly lyrics and bad songwriting, why does anyone care? Aside from the lead guitar player, these guys are no better than a garage band.

From the vaguely racist name,
Does their name actually offend you or are you making a joke? Because I'm willing to bet that they picked the name more for its alliteration qualities than whatever prejudice towards "folk of colour" the members have. I could be wrong though. Maybe What Wizzard is a vehicle of hatred steered by their bassist, which may explain their revolving door of members. Now that think about it, last time I saw Holy Grail, the band were entirely made up of latino dudes. It all makes sense now.