The White Wizzard drama...

Were is this HOOSTON??White Wizzard..RAcist..Really?? Kind of tongue-in-cheek if so...one would think we would have seen clues in their artwork..

What about these guys?

https://www.facebook.com/TeamHonky

One of the most fun and hilarious bands to see live,,and they freekin' rock like the trailer park zz top they be

Proof of the ego of Mr. Jon Leon, posted on FB:

White Wizzard ·

I have a pretty fucking serious statement to make.
White Wizzard is my band.I have put my heart and soul into it since I started it.I respect the talents of the musicians that have been in this band I have brought in. But when it comes to the serious shit, artistic and business side, it's my way or the highway. Period. Always has been , always will.Everyone knows that is the way it rolls coming in. I have lost 50,000 dollars in savings over the past 5 years. Aside from the first EP I have written everything minus a couple small contributions. The lyrics, vocal melodies, guitar parts, guitar harmony parts, bass parts etc. Also played most of the rhythm and harmony guitars, some lead, and the bass and I have not made a single dime since quitting my career in 2010 -notta-nothing-zippo. I made all this happen. So my power over it has been earned and then some.
Now what has happened yet again just like after Over the Top, is after I gave guys an opportunity , wrote an entire album and brought them into my project I have worked my ass off to create, as soon as they are in the band they get a sense of entitlement, egos skyrocket after the album comes out, they forget who made it all happen, don't listen to me anymore, try and take over or think they should be handed the keys to every aspect of the band.
Guys think they should take over the accounting,ignore what I say, and disrespect me. They accuse me of holding money manifested from paranoia with ZERO proof while creating some false reality in assumption.
Then once I have to stand my ground and finally say enough, everyone else gets stuck in the middle and once the piles of shit that are vying for control try everything from trying to sneak to the label to undermine me by trying to work their own deal realize that it's not going to work they throw a fucking grenade into the whole thing. Then they go call me a scam artist or complain they didn't get what they wanted or what they think they were supposed to get.
There is no $ in this NONE.These guys that claim they were scammed out of anything are all talking out of their asses.Then to try and pressure me they threaten to slander me on the back of what others pulled 3 years ago etc.....but that shit don't float.
I have always been willing to give even shares of any profits. But in a situation where no $ came from the label to me from royalties or merch, I was losing money every month, while these guys are trying to get what they can for themselves. No regard for the long term vision. This and these problems are why it's never actually gotten to be profitable.
I am tired. Leaving my label and these guys is a huge relief. I am happier than I have been in a long time.This was a mutual parting both label and members I assure you.
In the words of the great Ritchie Blackmore-A band can't be a democracy, it has to be a dictatorship.
Too many egos man.
The only thing I am guilty of is wearing too many hats. I am not the best at managing people and keeping emotions in check or detailed organization of the mundane side of things. I have always needed a hands on manager and team.
But these few ego maniacs over the past few years taht have come into it and ended up disrespecting me have fucked it up for everyone else.
One day I look forward to telling the full story.The doc will be wild. I will put holes in all these stories and words these guys spread.Gladly will face any of them in an interview and rip their bullshit to shreds.
The last 2 days have been full of lies and spin by 2 of the most recent guys. I am not going to get in a back and forth war of words. My best revenge is keep on writing, growing and making music I am proud of. In time the truth will find it's way.
Thanks to all the fans. I bought the ticket and plan on finishing the ride.
Cheers
Jon Leon
I just saw this thread,and saw this

10/10 comedy

White Wizzard have announced that the original high speed GTO EP lineup of James Paul Luna, James J Larue, Jon Leon and Tyler Meahl will be playing a reunion show at Frost And Fire, a metal festival on the weekend of October 7th...
Announcement of the band's subsequent break-up and social media meltdown to follow on October 8th.