The "Whitesnake" gig, Gothenburg

Strahd

I am fine
Apr 3, 2002
Gothenburg, Sweden
www.gs.gfs.gu.se
Yesterday's gig was a really good one and I had a realy good time. Unfortunately the audience was not that into it but the band gave it all they could anyway and towards the end it seemed as though they had at least won over a few more fans. Afterwards I spoke to the people around me and hopefully I made some of them go and check out the actual albums.

Not sure I remember the whole setlist but this is what I can remember (not in order)

Blinded
Soaked
Torn
Recreation Day
As I Lie Here Bleeding
Monday Morning Apocalypse
A Touch of Blessing

Oh, and sorry Tom. I completely blanked at the beginning of A Touch of Blessing as well :erk:

That was a really good setlist with the time they were given! wish i could have been there too!

Throw Broken Wings in there and you pretty much have the complete setlist. In Stockholm they played the same setlist.

I've heard that they timed it all to fit into the 40 minute slot they had.

Evergrey and Whitesnake? Thats a badass lineup.
Though for me I was a classic rock fan before I discovered metal.
Some classic rockers haven't and may never take the transition I made.

Heres a breakdown. You have the whitesnake fans of the 80s, you have Deep Purple fans who got into whitesnake via Coverdale from his time in Deep Purple. Then any Led Zeppelin fan not living under a rock would know about the Coverdale/Page album. If this doesn't breed some ignorant elitism nothing would.

Unfair that some ppl with apparent good tastes can't find the greatness of Evergrey.
Now if Everygrey brought PERSUADER on a US tour with them youd get a unified crowd......i think.XD Or at least I'd be happy....

Can u post some here?

It is not my pics and I don´t want to steal them :saint:, just found them by accident. It was a girl that uploaded them. But I have no idea if she is active here.

Whats the big deal about facebook anyways...

The only deal for me is some old friend and the Evergrey Clan, everything else sucks :p

BTW, the Englund family is moderators at the clan...