The worst band/bands we can possibly think of thread

I only heard the song on the radio, but I hated the last System album with a passion. Really, with the exception of BYOB, they haven't put anything good out since Toxicity (which was only about 1/2 decent)... but they're first album is a classic.

Thank fuck someone agrees with me!

The boyfriend likes them....:puke:

Australians always seem to support crap bands just because they're AUSTRALIAN. Nationalism seems to be stamped into their brains. No offence :lol:

Operator Please

[youtube]VzdQFkFSlKA&feature=related[/youtube]

I never got SOAD. Hearing BYOB & chop suey overplayed on the radio made me lose any interest I potentially had in them.

Australians always seem to support crap bands just because they're AUSTRALIAN. Nationalism seems to be stamped into their brains. No offence :lol:

Operator Please

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzdQFkFSlKA&feature=related[/youtube]

I never got SOAD. Hearing BYOB & chop suey overplayed on the radio made me lose any interest I potentially had in them.

I'm not an Aussie so none taken :lol:

New Zealanders always seem to fuck sheep. Sheep fucking seems to be part of the culture over there. No offense.