The worst band/bands we can possibly think of thread

Francis the Mute is a good album. The vocals in the new one do seem a lot more emoish

I despise bands like Lamb of God because they are one of the only bands that people can correctly say all their songs sound the same

Seether is fucking awesome you cunt rake.
Also, Incubus is like a walk through a field of the most beautiful flowers you can think of, while constantly having the feeling of an amazing orgasm.
You lose in rock tastes.

At All Cost is on the down side of mediocrity, though... I will have to agree with you.

I wouldn't say Incubus is THAT good, but they are fucking amazing.

A. WTF?

B. Cattle Decapitation is kick ass.. also, they have the coolest shirts and designs ever, while being awesome in concert.

A. i don't like them. the only thing that i like about them is their vocalist kicks ass.

B. They defanetly are fucking awesome live, i saw them with decapitated at summer slaughter. and humanure is one of the coolest album covers ever:kickass:

Has anyone mentioned 30 Odd Foot Of Grunts yet?

Russell Crowe should stick to.... no hang on, he should just kill himself.

I absolutely can't stand Hellyeah (Vinnie Paul's band with a dickhead or two from Mudvayne). And Disturbed. And Seether. And Finger Eleven. And just about any band that gets enormous amounts of unnecessary airplay on modern "rock" radio, which I'm frequently forced to listen to because I'm a roofer and construction workers have notoriously bad taste in music.

linkin park
korn
because they're way overrated and shite bands.
fall out boy
my chemical romance
because they're emo and many other emo bands that I don't wanna remember.
And why it's limited to bands? I hate many other singers, Britney Spears and Jared Leto from 30 seconds to mars would be in the top of list.