The worst interview with Scott! Older but still funny.

lol, he was probably in a bad mood, Ive seen Scott act like that in person before.

This is a true story and would like to know what happened. Long ago before the internet was popular and before Anthrax had a website, I kinda knew this programmer on AOL from a chat room. He knew I was going to see S.O.D. live and wrote a letter for me to give to Charlie..lol Basically he wanted to design a website for Anthrax, like for free or something.

Well after SOD set everyone was hanging at the bar and bouncing all around. Charlie was kinda busy talking with group of people and I saw Scott. I talked to him and gave him this letter. Scott was like what the fuck and probably like what the fuck is the internet and website too. Well, Im sure Scott gave Charlie the letter and I wonder if the guy ever designed the website for Anthrax.

its a shame scott is such a prick sometimes,ive heard a few stories over the net even talking to people at gigs thats hes so rude sometimes,hell even charlie started barking when someone wanted a few things signed,like his sig is worth anything anyways,thats the main reason i dont wanna meet these guys,it would be a real let down if they were rude to me.

Yeah, I've had my share of Bart/Krusty the clown situations with him before. For the most part, they've always been extremely cool with me when I've met them. I'm sure the dregs of touring can get to you. Especially in the late 90's when they couldnt even fill bars.

its a shame scott is such a prick sometimes,ive heard a few stories over the net even talking to people at gigs thats hes so rude sometimes,hell even charlie started barking when someone wanted a few things signed,like his sig is worth anything anyways,thats the main reason i dont wanna meet these guys,it would be a real let down if they were rude to me.

Ian is a rockstar, and has that attitude. He may say in interviews that he doesn't think of himself that way. But thats just the attitude he has. But so do many in his shoes

I met him in Milwaukee in 2003, and he was great....we all have bad days, I suppose. I wish I had film in the camera, but we used all our pix at Blatz' grave.

Here's the link:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/anthrax/91535-i-met-scott-ian-part-1-a.html