distri1.jpg

But I'm also a fan of
hoegaarden.gif

EKU_Pils.jpg

and for the summer:
8.jpg

Tonight, though, I'll be at Katatonia/Daylight Dies and enjoying
peroni.jpg

I should hope if you are Canadian or a true Maritimer you have atleast had a sip of Keith's! If not go try it now, you some good ol Canadian beer! :kickass:

Keiths.jpg

keithslogo.gif

Yeah!
Keith's.jpg

Some may recognize this guy from the Keith's comericals. Too bad he got arrested.
robert-smith-keith-beer.jpg

And some good beers were already listed too! :headbang:

James Ready 5.5 aint so bad either.

David, looking forward to hearing what your favorite brew is!

So much beer, so little time/money/remaining liver. :cry:

Some of those beers above have an interesting colour to them, I'd love to try them.

Had a James Boags with lunch today. Probably my favourite premium yet non-"boutique" beer in Australia. From Tasmania, actually. :) Pale lager, not too heavy, nice clean flavour, good for summer.

james-boags-premium-lager.jpg

Support your local microbrew! Most of the time I drink Alaskan Brewing since it's brewed right in town (Juneau, Alaska) and always fresh.
1129535230_ESB6pk.jpg

My favourite Canadian brew is Unibroue:
maudite.jpg

I'm going to start homebrewing this winter. It's pretty easy to do and a lot cheaper than buying beer all the time.

I was on a short holiday in Europe a few years ago and came across a beer called Grimbergen. I can't remember how it tasted (or if it was even from Norway, heh) but beer names don't come much more black metal than that. :)

Excellent, cheers for the link. :) Argh, they brew Fosters too! No Australian ever drinks Fosters, hehe.

Anyway, those Belgians sure know how to knock up a good beer.