The X-Files

SionsBrother

KotOR
Jul 11, 2007
Indiana
www.myspace.com
I've just started to get into it. I've bought some of the dvds that have the mytharc episodes and I'm actually quite impressed. Went and seen the new movie, not the greatest thing in the world, but it was alright.

Back when this aired on tv I was about 11 or 12 years old I think. I remember that I loved the feeling I would get from the episodes. The mystery tingling feeling. I never watched it alot though and probably hasnt seen it since then so I dunno how I would feel if I saw it today. For what its worth I did like it back then anyway.

I've been watching X-Files too lately. Didn't know it would become one of my favourite shows.

The X-Files changed a little during its run. They conspiracy story arc got a little out of hand, but without doubt some of it is superb.

Yeah, the conspiracy went pretty overboard by the end. Well, the show went overboard by the end.

But season 1-5 are amazing, and 6 & 7 have some spectacular highlights. I'm a X-Files fanboy, so I have all 9 seasons, but unless you are a collector 8 & 9 aren't worth it.

And I loved the new movie, but only because I'm a longtime fan. If I had just started watching the show, I think the movie would be pretty sub-par.

The first movie is alright, for the sort of OTT nonsense works in movies form, but it failed spectacularly in the final few seasons of the show. The new movie is shockingly bad, but when the show was going good, it was fantastic. Unbeatable.