Theocracy On Billboard!

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
We made the Billboard heatseekers chart. I can't believe it. I never even entertained the possibility of being on Billboard with what we do. Thanks so much, everybody.

http://www.billboard.com/#/album/theocracy/as-the-world-bleeds/1529467

heat2.jpg

heat1.jpg

Matt, you write from your heart. And people are starting to realize that TRUE music comes from the heart. And they realize that your music is PURE, with no cloudy messages. There is light in this world- and people are starting to find it. May God continue to be with you!

Congratulations, once again!

You know I was thinking, how about a contest who finds most places on the internet where AtWB pops up?;)

Freaking fantastic, that's what this is.

I know I keep saying this, but it's just so great to see Theocracy and ATWB getting all this exposure. Congrats. :D

That's great news. Congrats guys! I'm real happy with what yall use your talents for and it's great that it gets/is getting exposed to more people. May God bless yall and everyone else even more!

Wow, that's awesome! I never thought I'd get to see this happen (because power metal is a pretty niche genre), I'm so stoked for you guys!

uh-oh...I sense a debate coming on of what exactly defines power-metal vs. prog-metal...this won't be pretty...

Either way, Aratox, Prog metal is arguably more niche than Power metal - at least bands like Sonata Arctica and Nightwish (when they were still Power Metal) make it pretty big.

And really, if you want to get technical, AtWB is closer to American style power metal than either Power Metal (aka Euro Power Metal) or Prog Metal.

Keep it up!!!!!!!!!! But why 40!?!?!?!?!? Then again, it is an American billboard....isn' it????? THEOCRACY!!!!!! COME TO AMES, IOWA!!!!!! OR DES MOINES!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!