Theocracy on metalmessiahradio

SeaStorm

Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
Just in case anyone's on the forums right now, Theocracy is 2 songs away from being played on http://www.metalmessiahradio.com

We're talking about it in the show's chat area right now (a bunch of us are chatting while listening to the show).

I just love hearing Theocracy on the "radio". He said it's a new song, not sure which one.

It's A Tower Of Ashes, on right now. I'm not sure if that's one the band's ever made available to us. If not, your chance to hear it is now!

Apparently they do that every Wednesday night at 7pm eastern. I'll have to jump in there again in the future and get them to play more Theocracy (they did like 3 requests for me). They seem to like having band members be in the chat (I was there today because Yan from Avian was the featured guest). So if anyone in the band wants to hang out there some Wednesday night... ;)

That's the middle of the night for me, next show if they play it again will someone please record it for me? I would love to hear it. Though I wouldn't be too bummed out if I didn't get to hear it right away because I'm sure I'll hear it soon enough when the album comes out.

I just listened to the whole episode, all the songs were about money, no Theocracy anywhere to be found :(.

I have no idea what "songs about money" means. Perhaps there was some mixup and some other show was being rebroadcast. Not sure what happened :erk:

Anyway, I'm planning on joining the chat again tomorrow, so if anyone else does so (dudu), we can gang up on them and get them to play some more Theocracy ;) I'll get in there late, as I'm still on my way home from work when it starts.

Warning: a good chunk of the conversation in that chat happens at about the 14-year-old level, especially if any female is in the chat.

SeaStorm, I'm not going to be able to join the chat after all. :(

I need to fill in for someone because their uncle is having surgery due to his cancer.

Anyway maybe ill leave my computer recording the show though so i can listen to the song if they do play it :)

They played On Eagles Wings tonight, and guitarist Hinds made a surprise appearance! It rocked.

And Nate (?) from this board showed up, but I missed him (I got there late).

Hehe, I'm Nate. I recorded Laying the Demon to Rest, it's definitely amazing. Way heavier than any of their other songs, I like all the imagery and scripture references. Very very cool, I'm counting down the days till "early fall". :)

Hehe, I'm Nate. I recorded Laying the Demon to Rest, it's definitely amazing. Way heavier than any of their other songs, I like all the imagery and scripture references. Very very cool, I'm counting down the days till "early fall". :)

Post it hereeeee. At least write me in a pm the rapidshare link :loco: