Hello Theocracy fans

CaMacKid

New Metal Member
Sep 21, 2010
jetmotocentral.proboards.com
Hi there I'm CaMacKid or just CMK. I've been following Theocracy for a year now and I've lurked the forum for a bit and I decided to sign up. I love Theocracy. I came across Theocracy when I was listening to a "Christian Power Metal" radio I made for curiosity's sake on Last.fm. Bethlehem came up and I was floored by how amazing the song was. So uh here I am.

I apologize if Hello topics are frowned upon. There doesn't seem to be a New Member topic & after looking around there are other Hello topics.

Welcome to the club. You say you've lurked around here? I'm sure you know about me then :/ Haha! :p

I'm sure he said "Tsk Tsk Tsk" when he saw I was first to comment. I just have more time on my hands than some here due to some situations and the place I ive (in the middle of nowhere).

Welcome aboard! It's always cool to hear how people learned of the band.

Don't mind Ryan. He's like the kid brother that is always hanging around with you and your "older" friends. You have no choice but to tolerate him.

JUST KIDDING, RYAN!!!! :lol: :D

Welcome aboard! It's always cool to hear how people learned of the band.

Don't mind Ryan. He's like the kid brother that is always hanging around with you and your "older" friends. You have no choice but to tolerate him.

JUST KIDDING, RYAN!!!! :lol: :D

Fail...

Funny thing is I am a younger brother of two older siblings. I have a bro and a sis who are 19 and 18. So... yeah... that's my life hahaha!:headbang:

I'm in a similar boat. I have brothers 8 and 10 years older than me. That's kind of why I thought it was funny - I've been the hanging-on kid brother that they couldn't get rid of! :loco: